Reusable Food Wraps
In keeping with the zero-waste movement, our reusable food wraps are the ideal substitute for single-use plastic wrap.
Both practical and eco-friendly, they adhere perfectly to food, covering it and assuming its exact shape using the warmth of your hands. They retain their self-adhesive properties for up to one year when properly maintained.
-4 Small yellow 7 x 7" (18 x 20 cm)
-2 Large turquoise 13 x 14" (33 x 33.5 cm)
- Natural: made from organic cotton infused with beeswax, tree resin, and coconut and jojoba oils
- Perfect size for sandwiches, cheeses, half-melons or for covering bowls and dishes
- Do not use with meat, poultry or raw fish
- Zero waste: washable and reusable, to reduce overconsumption of single-use disposables and thereby limit waste
- Biodegradable: made of materials that decompose within a reasonable amount of time
- Hand wash in cold water
- Flat dry or dry with a clean cloth